Phad Kee Mao sauec 370 g.
Flat rice noodles 335 g.
Peeled prawns 252 g.
Chinese kale 170 g.
Sliced carrots 35 g.
Sliced yellow peppers 15 g.
Water 60 g.
- Cook the Chinese kale and carrot in boiling water. Drain and set aside.
- Heat Phad Kee Mao sauce in a pan. Bring to the boil and then add peeled prawns. When the meat is cooked, add the noodles.
- Slowly pour the water into the frying pan to soften the noodles.
- Add Chinese broccoli, carrots and yellow peppers. Stir-fry until smooth and then it is ready to serve.
Phad Khee Mao Sauce (Sauce for Spicy Drunken Noodles)
Garlic 50 g.
Hot chilies 10 g.
Spur chili pepper 20 g.
Holy basil 35 g.
Grounded pepper 0.5 g.
Vegetable oil 50 g.
Fish sauce 20 g.
Soya sauce 25 g.
Sugar 20 g.
Water 300 g.
- Roughly pound or briefly blend the chili paste ingredients.
- Stir-fry the ingredients with oil until fragrant.
- Add sugar, fish sauce and soya sauce.
- Pour the water and bring to boil. Remove from the heat.
Note : This portion could make 370 grams of sauce.