Thai Recipe Ingredients
* 450 grams fresh green mussels, cleaned well
* 1 teaspoon sugar
* 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 1/2 cup sweet basil leaves
* 2 tablespoons roasted chilli paste
* 4 fresh chillies, cut into long strips
* 2 teaspoons garlic, finely chopped
* 1 tablespoon fish sauce
Thai Food Preparations
1. Heat water in a pot until boiling. Then scald green mussels in boiled water until cooked. Remove and drain.
2. Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Add garlic in the hot oil and fry until it becomes golden.
3. Add cooked green mussels and stir for a 20 seconds. Then add fish sauce, sugar, chili and roasted chilli paste.
4. Before removing from heat, sprinkle with sweet basil leaves and red fresh chilli. Stir-fry for another 10 seconds. Transfered to a serving dish and served with hot steamed rice.